Thursday, January 13, 2011

WPPA Bites the Dust

The kids wanted KFC for dinner tonight and I had the WPPA for it, so I had some too.  We have KFC about 1 or 2 times a year.  It is SO good.  My WPPA is toast.  I've got 6 left of the regular WPPA and then my activity points.  My goal this week was to not use any activity points and see what happened.  It should work.  Let's see if my psyche will go along for the ride.  If I plan well, and no one tosses anything naughty at me, I should be ok.  Wish me luck!

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Morning
1/4 cup(s) uncooked wheat berries
4
1  serving(s) Vinta Crackers, original
2
1  slice(s) Bread Sourdough Whole Grain
2
Subtotal 8
Midday
3  slice(s) Bread Sourdough Whole Grain
6
1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
3
1  Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
2
1  Tbsp jam
1
Subtotal 12
Evening
1  item(s) KFC Extra Crispy™ Chicken Chicken Breast With Skin, Extra Crispy
13
1  serving(s) KFC Sides Mashed Potatoes With Gravy
3
1  serving(s) KFC Sides Cole Slaw
5
1  item(s) KFC Sides Biscuit
5
Subtotal26
Anytime
1  small apple(s)
0
1  serving(s) String Cheese String Cheese
2
8  piece(s) Kisses, dark chocolate
5
1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
1
2  large peach(es)
0
2 t evoo & flax already taken out of my WPPA on Monday
0
1  medium banana(s)
0
Subtotal 8
Food PointsPlus values total used 54
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
30 min Walking (>3.0 mph [20 min mile] and <5.0 mph [12 min mile] on level surface)
3
30 min yoga
2
30 min stationary bike, moderate
3
Activity PointsPlus values earned 8
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 






No comments: